Option "Auto-Fill All" for cleaning staff

Hello,

When I use the Auto-Fill All" option in the Schedule menu, it assigns my cleaning staff for the 3 first days of the week for example and it leaves the other days.

I would argue that the cleaning staff assignment should be different. If I have only one cleaning employee, they should be assigned to all days of the week (2 hours per day for ex.)

What do you think ?

EDIT: By the way, I also noticed that many Youtubers streaming their gameplays do exactly the same: they assign the cleaning staff for around 2 hrs/day and they do it manually for each day of the week.

I have a fast-food restaurant running for 24 hours. I hired two people for cleaning. It’s a bit tiring to do assign them manually, while managing others business. Also, it’s error-prone when we manage many businesses.

4 Likes

HR’s autofill should be getting a nice update with EA 0.3, I believe!

The change I would like to see is to be able to hire a FULL TIME CLEANER who can then be allocated to do 2 hours in 4 different locations every day to give them full time work. A tricky prospect for the game developers to manage, but a great way to use full time workers more efficiently.

As an alternative to this, could we possibly have the ability to CHOOSE full-time or part-time options when requesting staff from the agency.

Cleaning Company / Assign Cleaners to Multiple Shops - Feature Suggestions - Big Ambitions Community (bigambitionsgame.com)

^ This post has that request!

EA 0.3 has a bunch of big recruitment changes which should solve this issue for you!

1 Like

In EA 0.3. this issue has been fixed and the cleaner’s hours are spread through the week!