Assign staff to multiple bussiness

Hello,
Right now if you own several bussinesses, you have a lot of staff each with their demands, and its often a struggle to fill your schedule and make everyone happy. Also every staff needs to be trained to a high skill level.
Sometimes i have to go trough 2 rounds of asking for 10 employees at the recruitment agency to find someone to fill the gap i have in my schedule.

So i have 2 suggestions:
1: pls let me assign a worker to multiple bussiness, this makes it so much easier to fullfill their needs and fill my schedules.
For example: A full time cleaner can easily clean mutliple bussiness I own, because cleaning a small bussiness takes only 2-3 hours. So a fulltime (30-50hours) cleaner wanting a five days week has so many hours cleaning an already clean store just to reach their 30hour minimum. Why not let him clean 3 hours at store A in the morning and cleaning 3 hours at store B in the evening. This would be a huge improvement in reducing the number of staff I have and achieving everyones needs while being able to fill my schedule the way i want it. I now often have to adjust my opening hours to fullfill the needs off my staff. What real life store does that?

2: pls let me choose when asking for staff at the recruitment agency if i want full time or part time candidates. The way it is now is makes me go through too much rounds of recruitement.

Thx.

2 Likes

This would be great, especially for cleaning staff. You would need fewer staff and be able to satisfy their requirements still.

1 Like

This would be a great feature and make it worth while in terms of hiring a cleaner early on in the game.

1 Like

1 - On condition that the travel time between two jobs is remunerated and integrated into the schedule. Teleportation is not a technology discovered in real life (I believe)
2 - Good idea. We could optimize staff planning and employee satisfaction

Staff management a little more complex. Will the personnel manager be able to help?
Or a temporary staff agency ?

1 Like

On condition that the travel time between two jobs is remunerated and integrated into the schedule. Teleportation is not a technology discovered in real life (I believe)

I like this - an hour working, hour traveling, and hour working at the other job is 2 productive hours, but 3 hours you pay them. This allows more convenient scheduling but doesn’t feel like “cheating”.

Staff management a little more complex. Will the personnel manager be able to help?
Or a temporary staff agency ?

This will be handled in a future beta:

• HR Manager (HQ): Allow auto-hiring, temp employees, salary negotiation etc.

This was the way I thought about it from the start; you now have a certain amount of time that passes when you use the public transportation system or taxi’s ingame, i think this should be the travel time between two job sites for an employee.

1 Like

I’d prefer a player owned dedicated cleaning company that can service you’re businesses and others predominantly after hours. But those ideas work as well.

1 Like

I like the idea of Cleaners being a player-owned business. Like the warehouse drivers…you can assign them to multiple locations through the cleaning shop supervisor - maybe the higher their skill level, the faster they work, and the more businesses they can clean.

I would say “after-hours” wouldn’t always work. You might have a shop open 24-hours a day. Or even if the shop is only open 18 hours, you still might want a cleaner during the day.

I meant the primary demand would be “nighttime” which means you have to find a bunch that are willing. And some daytime contracts could be found such as fast food which requires 2 cleanings from my experience.

Personally, I would also find it good if you had a few more criticisms when looking for staff

1 Like