Cleaning Company / Assign Cleaners to Multiple Shops

I have searched the forum, and find a lot about bonus, more employee types, splitting up cleaners etc. - so I don’t think this has been described before - although I think many have thought of the idea.

Together with HR, Purchasing, etc., it could be smart to have a “Service Center”

The service center should provide the opportunity to:

• Could hire cleaning staff centrally, and use them in several different businesses. (it doesn’t make sense to have 10 cleaners for 10 small shops). ← all shops have a square meter number, this could for example be equal to the number of minutes for cleaning, that way you could sit and plan the cleaners. and then there could automatically be e.g. 30min transport between each location. that way you can’t save everyone, but it becomes more realistic.
    78m2 = 78 min is perhaps realistic, but 1,000m2 = 1,000min = 16 hours and 40 minutes (here it could be possible to buy a better “cleaning station” which halved the time, so that cleaning could perhaps be done in half the time.
  • Possibility of being able to “shadow build” new stores. as it is now it can easily take a week in the game to drive around and pick up inventory, set it up, fix etc. and small deliveries at a time also make it take a long time. If you could “shadow build” - such that you furnish the entire store with a “blueprint”, and then the “Service Center” could be responsible for purchasing, collecting, setting up and preparing the store for you. this would be good. But so that it does not remove the charm from the game, you could say that each thing that is set up “costs” 30 minutes, so that if you set up a shop with 100 things, it takes 50 hours - before you are notified that the shop is ready. (which is 5-6 working days in game).
  • enter into agreements with employment agency - regarding cover in the event of illness. Partly to save money in case of illness - but you could also choose the “quality” of the temporary workers you want. For example, skill 25-49 price 1 dollar/h - skill 50 to 74 2 dollar/h and skill 75+ 4 dollar/h

Here is another topic, about splitting op the cleaners:

1 Like

I can easily follow your thinking and yes, it is cheap enough to hire cleaners.

But the game is called “Big Ambitions”, and if you first have 20-30-40 maybe 50 stores, then it makes sense that there are people employed for that task.

The way you see the game, I agree with you that it doesn’t make sense to spend energy on it. But if you look at the shops, which range from 75 to 1,000m2 - so if you hire someone to clean and give them 2 hours, then the 1,000m2 shop is also clean. At the same time, if you have an employee to clean 4 hours a day, in a shop of 75m2, then it is cleaner than a hospital.

In my proposal, the cleaning must be calculated based on the area, so that it takes e.g. 1 min per m2 to clean.

In that way, it makes sense to improve efficiency, so that you can perhaps use the same one to clean 3-4 small shops a day.

You could also differentiate, such that when it is shops that sell food, such as pizza etc. that then requires cleaning time x2.

At the same time, a better “cleaning station” could be added so that the time spent in the shop was halved, or perhaps even less.

That way, you bring cleaning into the game, in a way where it is just as important as purchasing, selling, marketing, etc.

In relation to what the developers invest the time in, yes, a clear game scope could be good, it could also help to qualify the proposals that came up. but if they prioritize that people can use mp3 files (which I think is a waste of energy), then I think that this with cleaning also makes sense to implement the game.

1 Like

This is what has been released so far:
Roadmap - Big Ambitions (bigambitionsgame.com)

Obviously a lot more is planned, but since things change and adapt, they only release so much at a time. And they also take player feedback into consideration as they move forward. They don’t want to limit what type of suggestions players make, but that doesn’t mean that every suggestion will be added. However, even if the devs didn’t intended for a feature to be part of it, if a very large number of players want it, that will also be taken into strong consideration.

Having mass cleaners is one of the top requests and there’s a good chance it will happen.

Things like adding MP3s are a very light amount of work - music is already in the game and you can already add PNG logos for your businesses. The amount of time involved with that is extremely small compared to changing how cleaners work as a whole. That’s why MP3s were added more quickly than cleaners - it’s not a matter of priority or importance to the game.

I have a part-time cleaner in my HQ and they only work 10hrs a week, it would be great if I could assign them somewhere else for the rest of the time.

1 Like

Cleaning service business with the ability to have your employees clean existing business that you own.

1 Like

A cleaning business

Start selling cleaning as a service to other businesses.

Potential features

I think cleaning businesses also have a lot of potential to be very functional and helpful.

• Allow us to hire external cleaning businesses to come and clean (at a higher price than hiring a dedicated cleaner of course)
  • Allow us to use our own cleaning businesses to come and clean all our (other) businesses.
    • This would allow us to have our cleaners in a single business, removing the tedious process of hiring many cleaners every time you start a new business.
1 Like

I feel either having a building dedicated to it where you place janitors with the cleaning skill in it to go between your businesses to clean, or just not having them locked into a single business where its pretty overkill

1 Like

A separate internal department for CLEANERS would certainly be a great addition, with a CLEANING MANAGER required at Head Office (HQ) to allocate the pool of cleaners to the tasks required in the right location and time using a standard employee allocation timetable…

You may need to RENT or PURCHASE a building (probably a small Office space and maybe purchase ONE CLEANING KIT for each employee who is based there, as well as having a cleaning kit in the location in the normal way.)

1 Like