What's the best way to setup a clothing store to maximize profit

I was wondering what’s the best way to setup a clothing store to maximize profit

1 Like

Each clothing rack can service 10 customers per hour. So if you have a building that is 75-capacity, you would need 8 racks of clothing of each type of clothing. There are 8 types of clothing total, so there would be 64 racks of clothing in a big 75-capacity building.

Beyond that, make sure you have enough shopping baskets and checkout counters to reach the capacity of your building as well. You can raise the prices, based on which district you’re in - Garment District will tolerate the lowest prices and Midtown, the highest.

Once all that is setup, you can add other items to sell to the store to make even more money (Jewelry, Gifts, Flowers, etc)!

1 Like

clothing store is just a money printing machine :wink:
With my two stores in Midtown I get 500-800k/day :wink:

Just with 8 racks/cloth (8x8), 3 cash counters, some decoration & changing booth.
All ratings 100% (also staff 100% skill)

After setting up two of this stores game got boring…
(Setting up one such store needs around 1 week, as you need to order a big load of things :wink:

3 Likes

To make the game really challenging, I found that setting some rules for yourself at the beginning adds more interest… like the 80 store challenge that is in the game, I prefer to do it on Custom Game and try to have 16 of every type of business across 5 types =80… 16 clothing, 16 across coffee shop/fast food/restaurants, 16 flowers/gifts/cigars, 16 jewellery and 16 fresh foods/supermarket/drinks.

Each of those groups is supplied by 5 separate warehouses with a Logistics Manager and 2 drivers with large trucks in each delivering to 16 locations each when trained to 100%.

The Purchasing and HR is shared in HQ with enough IMPORT deliveries allocated to the right warehouse being the tricky part.

In the CLOTHING model, I like to split small stores to have BOYS ONLY, GIRLS ONLY, and ALL TOGETHER in larger stores. This also works with EXPENSIVE BOYS & GIRLS in one store and BUDGET BOYS & GIRLS in another, so plenty of ways to make it an interesting mix and test the brain when trying to remember what you are building. at the end.

All good fun, especially when starting Custom Game with ZERO CASH.