What interval does the warehouse deliver goods to locations?

What interval does the warehouse deliver goods to locations?
I haven’t figured out if there is a interval or if I just haven’t managed to manage my deliveries correctly yet.
Are the deliveries weekly or every day? I see that the drivers work the same time as the HQ.

1 Like

Warehouses deliver every night at midnight, as long as your store is below the minimum stock amount and you have space on your store’s shelves!

2 Likes

Warehouse freight is transported once a day

2 Likes

it seems that my deliveries is not happening at all i have no fries and i set up for fries and they are not making there way to that shop.

1 Like

I replied to the main post you made, so hopefully we can figure out what’s going on!

I had that once. Turned out to be that my warehouse suddenly was out of stock… My mistake!

Since the warehouse removes stock with 0 items, I did not noticed it until it was too late.

1 Like

I came to this thread when I noticed I wasn’t getting my deliveries but upon further inspection of the business operations, I realized that I wasn’t getting my product because I either forgot to set the minimums correctly, or that my purchases weren’t going through for specific products because I wasn’t meeting the minimum purchase requirements with the import/export. For example, my paper bags weren’t getting purchased because I already had already reached my expensive gift and expensive jewelry minimums so my bag minimum didn’t warrant making another order, even though they were running out.

I ended up having to do a one time delivery and then go 10x on my usual bag purchase to make sure I just have more in stock.

If you run out if fries, buy more pallet shelves for your warehouse, buy storage shelves for your business, and stock up on fries. Luckily, I don’t think we have to factor in expiration date of food yet.

1 Like

Whait they will not top up only part of the goods, and minimum order price is also taken into account there? That would explain why i am not getting enough goods and my warehouse is empty :frowning:

I will try to switch to once per week and see if it helps, because i am constantly running out of some goods and they does not come through purchasing agents :frowning:

1 Like

If you’re constantly running out of it, do a big bulk order of it. I ran out of bags a lot so now I stock 100k of them minimum. I think the only item I come close to having problems with are cigars and I’m about to separate my warehouses to fix that issue tonight.

1 Like

If your order is not going through, it is probably because you’re not hitting the minimum purchase order amount. So if you increase the amount you want to keep on hand, it should help.

Also, if you switch your Purchasing Agent to one-time delivery, then it won’t be a “target” and instead will try to order exactly what you typed instead. (still needs to be above the minimum purchase amount, but at least that way, you can control exactly what you order)

Thanks it could solve the issue, then i just order 7day amount and restok it every 5 days… that will be better solution. Again thanks for explaining

1 Like

My solution to this is to set the amount of each product high enough so that the cost of the order of that item alone, should it reach near zero, is above the minimum order cost. You can keep the orders set to daily. Sure it means keeping more stock than you strictly need but by the time you open your first really profitable business the capital investment is trivial.