What car should we add next?

@Jonas cough cough nudge nudge 28732706238db89b2e8d7c2deb21354f

1 Like

Not specifically a car type, but more of a car “add-on”… could some cars/vans have an optional roof rack to expand cargo limits?

1 Like

I already thought about adding workshops to allow changing wheels and paint. Roof rack might not be too complex, but kinda cool :smiley:

1 Like

GM pick up could be cool

I think it would be great if there were police cars and ambulances driving through the streets.

As a driveable car it would be great if you could add the newest generation of the VW Golf into the game. :smile:

I would like to see is suv, land rover and maybe a jeep

1 Like

I think it’s worth adding a racing car for a late game to show bots-pedestrian who is an ambitious businessman here :rofl:, for example, McLaren Artura

1 Like

Just an idea but maybe add motorhomes. wife and kids could sleep in it while you work and could travel with you.

Suburban XL the biggest longest suburban it could hold like 30 boxes…you can literally fit a full-size bed in one laying down to sleep on it.

Speaking of problems with traffic in “Big Ambitions”. Why not add a ‘Monster Truck’ to the game so players that don’t want to wait for traffic can drive over traffic. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Love it, but since there are so many calls for a convertible, how about the e36 convertible?
Also it would be cool to have cars also as investments/collectibles, like old timers. Could be interesting late game.

1 Like

Smart fortwo: The only car that can park “vertically” on curbside parking spaces.

1 Like

Porsche 911 Targa (the definitive luxury sport car, convertible)
Porsche 911 Gt3RS (in alternative, i know everyone likes it)
Porsche Macan (a small luxury suv/crossover)

Yeah i like Porsche lol.

Bentley Continental, Range Rover Sport (we already have a big suv), Audi a5/bmw 3 series (mid size sedan), Lamborghini Urus (super performance suv).

But first, 911.
lol.

1 Like

Mercedes G-Wagon
with in-game stats:

Speed: 60 or 70
Cargo: 8 - 10
Gas: 70
Price: $400,000