الموضوع الغة العربية

انا حينا اشترية العبة كنت متفال لي اني وجدة لعبة احلامي التي ابحث عنها مند زمن ولكن للاسف الشديد العبة لا تدعم الغة العربية لم افهم اي شي فيها ولم استمتع بلقصة ارجوكم اعتمدو مترجم قوقل نسبة الخط في مترجم قوقل شبه معدومه لقد جربته وترجم اكثر من 3000 كلمة من الغة النجليزية الي الغة العربية حتا لو كانت توجد اخطاء ان نفهم القليل من الكلام خير من ان لا نفهم اي شي من العبة ارجوكم في اسرع وقت اضيفو الغة العربية

1 Like

Big Ambitions uses community translations - so it needs to be translated first!

https://www.localizor.com/big-ambitions/translate?language=52

1 Like

Brother if there is no way to translate I will definitely agree to translate for you but you have a 100% excellent way to translate why As a player I am obliged to translate for you I am supposed to find Arabic as the world language number 5 and not just a normal language I am two solutions I talk to you through Google translator it is simple what is required of you is to write in English and immediately Google will translate to Arabic

1 Like

We do not speak the language, so we cannot verify if the google translations are correct. But if the community is able to translate the game, it can be able to be added. For instance, Czech and Polish were just both pushed to 100% recently by the community!

1 Like

Well, if there are two cases in the society, I confirm Google translation and make sure that the words are true, but my friend, 99% of the translation is correct, just get tired, tire myself, I will make sure of the translation in full and then please add the language as soon as possible

2 Likes