The Ability To Sell Businesses

Would be super cool, if we could sell the whole business, building, employees, reputation, just like you would sell a business in real life.

23 Likes

Tout a fait ! - ou revendre des Part de marché de celles ci, a même titre que le rachat de part de marché ou 100% d’autres entreprises déja visible, géré par les PNJ

1 Like

Yeah, I like this thing. I was just looking for this feature. Have a business that has a profit off like 2k each day. I wanna get rid off it, but it took so long to build up so I don’t wanna close it and throw it in the recycle bin.

2 Likes

It would be nice if we have an option when closing a business to sell everything inside like " close and sell everything ".

Also would be nice if we can offer the business for sale and recive offers from competitors to buy it. That will be add a way to generate income buy setting up businesses, run it then selling it for a profit " flipping style".

3 Likes

Good idea. Later on, when it will be possible to buy competitors’ businesses, it would be good if they would also buy your business.

I have a feeling this will be available by the time the game is done. We already have the ability to buy existing businesses in the game, so I don’t doubt the ability to sell our own will be available.

This is technically an option already, although its at a loss though. When you close your business from the settings in BizMan, everything in the store is sold off.

True - I don’t think that option existed when this person posted, originally posted, though. Reason - I merged a bunch of duplicated topics (to save the comments and upvotes), so some topics might be getting some replies from different eras :smiley:

Just like in Start-up Company, you should be able to sell your stores to investors or competitors based on a valuation. Again just like SC, you should be able to see multiple bids for your stores. Another idea is that demand for that type of store could fluctuate based on the type of store bought (e.g. If you sold your supermarket, demand should probably lower). Plus, buying companies’ stock price should also change if they end up buying your store or get their bid rejected.

1 Like