I believe the tax system should be reworked in the form of marginalized tax brackets. So for example early on you get taxed at 20% but once you start making millions your tax rate jumps up to 60% for example. I think this would make the game more realistic as this is at least how the United States operates and also it would increase the amount of time it takes to get extremely rich.
- At this point I think it’s well known Clothing Shops absolutely need nerfed hard. Making over 500k a day with a clothing shop makes literally no sense considering there is barely any startup costs as well.
- Creating a Law Firm should require you to go to Law School and acquire a Bar License before being able to start one, lawyers also should not be as easy to find as they currently are. Doesn’t really make sense that you can find 10 lawyers in a day for $5,000.
- The player should not be able to sleep 24/7 and just make millions for doing nothing, it incentivizes the player to be lazy and not play the game and makes no sense from a realism stand point. That’s essentially a Coma.
- I believe you should be able to micromanage your employees more such as manage their benefits package, adjust & negotiate their salary according to their skills, it would also be nice to see them develop more needs to set them apart instead of just being a cog in a machine.
- I think the player should have more needs then just Sleep and Hunger such as the need for going to the bathroom and showering. Happiness should also effect more aspects of the game, as it currently seems like it does next to nothing, if not nothing at all.
- Having job tiers would elevate the roleplaying experience. Such as having lawyers first work as a Paralegal and then progress to a Law Associate and then afterwards progress to Partner of the Firm throughout these stages they should want more money, better benefits, more or less hours, etc.
- This is a relatively small change but I think building walls should be implemented, I think it would significantly help with the building side of the game and allow for much more customizations.
Overall, this game is very great especially for early access and for just have coming out. It’s a blast and I look forward to the future of this game. Thank you!