Stock persons and more

I’d like to see a new job as “stock persons” to keep shelves, racks, machines etc filled so they don’t appear to be running out all the time. Also, maybe adding the feature to be able to see available empty storage space in the warehouse from the logistics menu. Also, can we please see through the trees surrounding the parks when in a car? TIA

1 Like

I feel like perhaps this is a function that could perhaps be added to the cleaning staff? The only reason why I propose that versus implementing a new staff role is to not complicate the schedule system any further and also to help players see the value in the cleaning staff role. I see a lot of players advising new players to not hire dedicated cleaning staff but instead to use regular employees to fulfill that role instead. Perhaps if they saw more “value” in the cleaning staff role they would be incentivized to simply add a regular staff member an hour before opening to clean the store. As I am a neat freak, I actually have multiple cleaning staff members working for me at my busier stores especially on busier days so my customers and I are always happy.

Otherwise, I agree that I hate waiting until the stock runs out for the employees to refill supplies. I wish there were a setting for those of us who like things a very particular way and that the employees would restock at the “orange” caution level for someone like me who prefers not to let things run out at all. It makes me super anxious to see all those “red” alerts anytime I enter a store.

3 Likes

Hello, and sorry for my english google trad :slight_smile:

First of all, thank you for this game which brings a new approach to management games.

I have a suggestion to make, because in each store I see that the replenishment is done automatically as soon as the shelf is empty, but the people at the checkout can’t get up to take care of it, since there are people. constantly. for example in my supermarket, my 4 checkouts are stormed 24 hours a day.

Couldn’t we imagine on the one hand an employee responsible for restocking the shops (1 per shop of course) part-time or otherwise, so that each day is restocked once or twice each department?

Couldn’t we also add, in large stores of +200m², a management position, which would be versatile being the “store manager”, cash register, cleaning, restocking, and above all, taking into account customer requests? A desk, a computer in a corner of the store, an armchair and a chair for customers, so we could see with a simple click what could improve our store.
This director would be managed by a special human resources manager at the cosial headquarters of the company, who would only be authorized to manage directors, with a maximum potential of 100 before they can be appointed.

Here are my few requests, not very demanding you say to me, but it remains a game; despite everything, a management game should not simply be said to ask this here and this there, but it must be a little more pushed in order to provide a real motivation to do things well.

Thanks for reading, and sorry again for my English, Mr Troyens! :slight_smile:

1 Like