I’m adding a suggestion I already saw was posted but it’s old and it might be miscategorized since I believe this should be a feature. I’ll link the original post which is in the General category and also includes other suggestions:
My suggestion concretely is about advanced filtering when searching for new employees. Right now the 1-day search costs $500 per employee, and it’d be completely fine if the people showing up weren’t a complete disaster: 30% skills, no night shifts, no morning shifts, 4 days a week mandatory, etc.
If I consistently had a 40%+ skill person with no demands I’d be completely happy but it’s usually not the case.
This advanced filtering could be charged extra to keep some kinda balance, or maybe the base search with no filtering could be charged less as a default, instead of $500, $300.
Some of the filters that I can come up with are:
Availability for night/morning shifts
5/6/7 days a week availability
Configurable minimum skill %
Maximum demanded salary
Both part and full time availability (right now I think they can have only one of the two)
Thrives in chaos (to decouple their satisfaction from the boss’ happiness, this would be a huge bonus cause I hate having to watch TV or exercising to stay happy so my employees don’t complain about the work environment, either that or fire them)
Versatility (being able to take both customer service and cleaning shifts)
When you are hiring through an agency, you are basically selecting from a pool of people that have been quit or been fired from other jobs already. That is why they are using an agency to help them find a new job. That is why you are getting such sub-par results.
The good news is… As you progress a little further, you will be able to hire and utilize a Headhunter from your Headquarters. This person hires from a completely different pool of people and a lot of the options that you are looking for are filters that they can use (depending on thier skill level) and hiring employees becomes much simpler.