Small QoL Changes

HI all, been a long time since my first post. I’ve been playing on and off now quietly for some time and I’ve finally sunk my teeth in properly with the EA launch! Congrats!

A few things I’ve come across that I thought could be looked at:

• Camera pivot being only on the X axis is quite jarring inside buildings. I understand reasons as to why the camera is such a way on the street view, but inside builds, especially warehouses/distribution, it would be nice to have full range on rotation.

• Interior Designer #1, I got confused when it come to finding the colour picker, it was RMB! I’d have assumed if I was in a new screen it’d be LMB. This is the only RMB element in the Interior Designer.

• Interior Designer #2, multi select or global colouring of each item.

• EconoView: It would be helpful to have a graph for money to view, same as the customers over time graph. The Income Statement is helpful, but at a glance it’s hard to get an idea on my numbers. It would be nice to see a global one for all businesses, and when you click into an individual business you can see its own graph.

• Training Employees, having a slider for how many days worth of training instead of having to do it each day.

2 Likes

Nice - depending on when you last played, there have been a ton of updates in the last couple years!

Just wanted to add that camera pivot should be coming in the future to an extent!

Awesome! Yeah, last played was last night :wink:
This feedback is based off of EA 0.1.
I didn’t spot the note in 0.4 - we shall wait till then!