Simple Storage

I over buy products that overfill my shelves I end up having to pick and discarding the product individually until I have enough space for other products, this becomes very repetitive for a simple mistake, and I suggest an idea, rolling of the idea of the logistics managers min stock amount you also have a max stock amount, and when you have too much of one product in the store you lower your max stock amount. Automatically discarding the remaining stock.

2 Likes

I am going to come back to this topic later because I’m sure I’m going to have an opinion on it soon. I have a store with over 60 storage shelves in it and I’m nearing capacity. I’ve been putting off addressing it because I didn’t want to go shelf to shelf removing items. Waiting to see if this is actually going to be the case or if I can do something easier. Will report back.

2 Likes

The only way to get rid of a large mass of items is to put it in a building and terminate your contract with that building.

Of course, if you just stop importing that item, you should eventually consume it through regular deliveries (unless you just completely stop selling that product).

1 Like

I found by right clicking you can move the shelve but also look what’s inside and remove the product, hence removing all the walking; but I wish there was a more efficient way to manage storage and get rid of over flow products.

2 Likes

It would be cool if you could click on the shelf, choose what you want to sell, then color highlight that.

If you want to empty a whole shelf/sell the contents, there should be 2 buttons. throw away all content, sell all content.

1 Like