Profitability of goods

Hi, it seems that the profitability of goods should be reviewed, because it does not seem very profitable to open a Fast Food Restaurant/Jewelry Store business… The picture shows the names of goods, their cost in importers and the price for which they are sold to customers.

3 Likes

I really noticed this on the Jewelry store.
it’s really hard to make it profitable.
and not to mention the marketing, the marketing expensive would make it impossible to get it profitable.

I noticed that the larger the range of products, the more purchases 1 customer makes. The clothing store is too cool.

Fast food and jewelry stores r my biggest earners right now?? Law office is my lowest with gift shops right behind that.

Keep in mind, lots of balancing has happened since the original post was made (Juen 2022).

Law offices work best when in a larger building with more employees (because they currently seem to only hit about 40% of your customer capacity), but when you train them to 100% and greatly increase their fee, they become one of the best shops!

1 Like

I started a web dev business in a midtown building with 39 traffic, and 50 customer limit. Took me nearly 3 hours to setup all the workstations. Not my best earner(midtown clothing takes that), but 100k profit a day is not to shabby.

Just might have to change it to a law firm for comparison.

Closing this as complete as balancing has changed significantly since this post was made. Specifically fast food is a lot more profitable now.

And the issue with the jewelry store is likely that it was in too small of a building, because otherwise those can be one of the top earners currently!

Obviously, balancing is a never-ending process and more will be needed, but we’ll address that in the future!