Profit/Resources

Hi,
I opened a jewelry store and I see that in my Income Statement I have a “Sales” tab that tells me +2800 in earnings but another “Resources” tab that tells me -2640 in losses… spending some expenses so I only earn 10 dollars in revenue…
For what ? What does this tab mean? (google trad)

1 Like

Hi,
It’s just that the games accounts for how much you spent on the jewelry (Ressources cost), and you only make a slight margin off them (around 6% from what I can see). You can increase the price of your goods tho, so the margin will be bigger and you’ll earn bigger revenues. If you’re in the base area of the game (Garment District I believe) you won’t be able to increase the price alot, but if you are somewhere else, customers there are able to pay more for your product so you will be able to make more money!

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. I believe that I have already increased the price of items by 15 dollars and I have this deficit every day while I do not fill my stock every day. I don’t understand …

For example, if I sell 1500 goods, “Resources” will show me -1300, or 1000: -800, 2100: -1900 …

1 Like

Tu te mélanges les pinceaux entre bénéfices et chiffre d’affaire. À la fin de cette journée tu auras bien $2651.05 de plus qu’hier sur ton compte(2800 - 148.95) (2800 c’est ton chiffre d’affaire), mais afin que tu puisses savoir combien le magasin te rapporte vraiment, il soustrait le prix que tu AVAIS payé tes bijoux afin de te donner le bénéfice !

1 Like

Ah je comprend un peu mieux, en gros ils me disent que j’ai fais 2800 de vente pour des bijoux que j’ai acheté 2640 soit un benef réel de 160 c’est ça ? Ah oui donc c’est très peu pour ce genre de magasin, je suis plus rentable avec mes fleurs ! mdr
Merci beaucoup

1 Like