Placeable Walls

Pretty Self Explanatory, just walls. Could be purchased by meter or chunk in the “interior design” menu

28 Likes

We need walls to help define spaces especially for smaller businesses where I sometimes see customers running into the employee sections. At least visually, it would help to split up the zones and hopefuly eventually, there’d be a way to designate these areas as customer and staff/employee only too. More importantly, it just looks better aesthetically.

3 Likes

Would be nice to set up a few small individual offices for my favourite employees and other rooms that would make sense

2 Likes

if the placeable walls are gonna be added then i would suggest a feature to hide that walls like in the sims4

2 Likes

And we need way to knock down existing walls or expand existing rooms possibly? I’m early in the game because I like building up and decorating my businesses to the max, but some buildings have stockrooms and bathrooms while others do not. We need the ability to either move or complete knock down these rooms once a business takes off. For example, my fast food business was slow at first and the small stock room was sufficient for me needs. However, now it’s insufficient to hold the shelves needed for stock so I’d like to make it bigger so I don’t have random shelves outside since I have no way to “hide” them and prevent them from being an eyesore.

3 Likes

Exactly what I also thought. One word: walls.

I’d like the ability to knock out every back wall of the buildings and put in a loading dock!

On a serious note though, walls would be nice! I also like decorating and separating different categories in my stores. Using counters and barriers just to block people isn’t quite cutting it, visually or functionally.

Why not propose to modify store / office, being able to add walls and doors where you want, which will allow many new designs and thus make each store / office unique

For example, in an office, the addition of a glass wall with a double glass door plus a modification of the floors / wallpaper and a little decoration will allow a sensational meeting room with the large meeting table

8 Likes

Good idea! Best option would be to add your comment to this thread and upvote it - the more upvotes an idea has, the more the devs will know people want it!

Placeable Walls - Feature Suggestions - Big Ambitions Community (bigambitionsgame.com)

3 Likes

I was going to suggest this exact thing. Good idea would add a lot to the single room interiors, I find them hard to decorate.

1 Like

that would be very welcome addition

1 Like

Hey, why do some buildings that exist as stores not have backyards?
I don’t think shelves that might be covered in dust and dirty or crushed cardboard boxes are sanitary, cleaning supplies, inventory, or anything else that looks bad and isn’t meant to be shown to customers.
I wish I could build my own walls and stuff.

Add the ability to build/ remove interior walls in your store. E.g., if you own it or get permission from your landlord. This will allow you to separate sections of your store and make the appearance unique. It will also be helpful for stores that don’t have separate store rooms

1 Like

I need it, this is more creative

1 Like

Is that many votes enough? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Indeed, between all the platforms, this one has gotten a lot of attention! Mostly a matter of “when” at this point! :smiley:

2 Likes

Every time I put furniture or machinery, I need to pick up the box first, which is troublesome and time-consuming.

When I rent new stores, they are usually quite large, and I often have to buy a whole bunch of equipment to design different areas, such as checkout locations, storage areas, customer flow areas, etc.

Why don’t we build walls in our own shop? It is used to distinguish and decorate different areas, so that you will not feel that your store is very ugly because the store area is too vast!

It will be great to be able to add partitions in offices. Wall and door will do

Hello everyone.

Small suggestions for offices of 285m²

When you look at them, it’s just a big room.

I tell myself that it would be interesting to be able to put walls there in order to make it, for example, a real building with offices.

Thank you in advance for your answers.

Sincerely

1 Like