Other starting jobs

Will there be any other starting jobs besides the supermarket?
Think best option is just randomly place job boards in some AI stores with different wage(That will maybe generate random?)

Like yea I know it’s a business game and the only goal with the supermarket is to get enough money to have a loan accepted, but it’s something repeating not only in the tutorial/story, but also in custom game, I wanted to do it hard so didn’t just slap 50k in my account and started from nothing.

But having only 1 job option, with 1 fixed wage is a bit lacking.

4 Likes

Other player jobs are on the roadmap in the “budget-depending dreams”, meaning it will come if sales are good enough.

4 Likes

A simple one might be a delivery driver, or taxi driver, both of which help you to get to know the city in the early game.

I still feel that the MAP should be turned to have the AVENUES running North to South, with the docks on the left… I just have this thing about keeping my compass bearings with North at the top, and saw someone else describing NY DISTRO as being SOUTH of METRO WHOLESALE because the map is tilted that way, when it is actually West… lol… just my OCD kicking in.

1 Like

The map is “inspired” by NYC but not a replica. So, that statement would be true. :man_shrugging:

It’s OK anyway as I can just turn the map to keep myself happy… lol