I worked in the nightclub industry for 4 years, managing and help organise events for nightclubs in Manchester.
I’m sure I saw that this was planned as an upcoming update further down the line so I wanted to give some insights in what could be an option to implement.
• if you own the club you can have as many nights open as you want too so it would be your own running costs
• if you hire the club for a night, example a Friday night the most busiest you don’t have to pay for the drinks in the venue, just provide your own DJs, on the door fee, what music, security, what clientele you want, what the prices of drinks you could do and deals that makes the club money and makes people want to come in and spend money
• you need a DJ, the better DJ, the more people like your club, so it would be nice to have a few options with what music they play and what vibe they bring
• celebrities - having VIP guests turn up and take photos with people brings in a huge amount of people wanting to see them but they aren’t cheap so gotta work out if it’s worth it.
• it’s a good venue when it happens, busy part of the city would bring footfall, and people dancing to music spending money
• there is a few avenues of how this could make money -
VIP tickets/ guest list
Hiring out the venue for birthdays
• would have a lot of staff needing for it, so would need
Manger of the club/owner
Photographers (to promote the club)
There is so much that you could do within the nightclub side of business, unsure what the devs would want to do with it but this could be some options and ideas that would help. Would be great if people can give some more ideas.