Not only EI Gato need the customer service, it can be like other many business like gym, cinema… and more.
I think you are trying to say that there should be more options for choosing a customer service job at the start of the game. I definately agree.
Yes, in 1.0 we get a new delivery job option, but can’t get a loan by doing those (or delivery jobs), so there should be at least a couple more options to choose from. Maybe clerk for AJ’s, cleaning up at IKA.
I would also add, I feel like we should have to work those jobs a little longer too before we can qualify for the loan too. One day seems just a little short to me, and I personally feel like there should be a little more “grind” at the beginning of the game to help you appreciate the finer things as you progress a little more. Again, nothing crazy, but maybe 3-5 days or earn 2k (via any means).
Or even better (ffrom my perspective) earn the money to buy the car yourself instead of having Fred give it to you. That way you can see all the other cars there too you can dream of making it big someday, (aka a larger goal to shoot for).
I don’t know, just a thought.
Yes ![]()
Yes you can!
Is that will add in to Big1.0?
My bad, perhaps that was updated. When I first tested that in beta, I was not able to get a loan unless I got the job with El Gato.
That was fixed, correct! ![]()