Life improvement list of ideas (not in order of importance)

1. Our purchase agent don’t just purchase a set amount, but an amount enough to fill our storage areas to a set number, for exemple they don’t buy 500 of good X, but they buy enough so the good X has 500 units in our storage area at day of delivery (and we if possible could set that number for multiple storage areas and it would do the additions & dispatch)

2. under the preset for the scaffolding there is some trash bags, they block people from passing through the scafolding and it’s unsatisfying to always get stuck on them (you can deduce my type of driving by that note)

3. possibility for groups of shops in one area, for exemple in my 75size retail I would have loved to make multiple “smaller” shops in a sort of commercial center (extra-extra wink on “commercial center”)

4. set the spacebar for handbrake in the vehicles, I think I had it at the start of the game but now it’s just pausing time, no badass drift parking for me :confused:

voila voila, have a good day everyone !
(love your game continue like this!!)

1 Like

Our purchase agent don’t just purchase a set amount, but an amount enough

Very much agreed - this has been suggested here as well - might help to upvote that one:
Purchasing agents to be able to set a minimum of goods stored in the warehouses - Feature Suggestions - Big Ambitions Community (bigambitionsgame.com)

1. possibility for groups of shops in one area, for exemple in my 75size retail I would have loved to make multiple “smaller” shops in a sort of commercial center (extra-extra wink on “commercial center”)

This would be nice - obviously you can sell any item in any store, but it would be nice to break a place down into a few sub stores like a little strip mall.

4 Likes