Is there any way to become a billionaire

Is there any way to become a billionaire

1 Like

In game? Yes … Easy peasy

In Real Life … A little harder

2 Likes

Oh yeah. In my current run I am making around $2-3 million per day (my highest day was about $3.5 million on a Saturday).

Most of that comes from good businesses (especially clothing in midtown), although now there are also investment options as well. Keep going with that and within a decade in-game years (a year is 60 days), you should be a billionaire!

1 Like

How many businesses do you have?

1 Like

In my biggest run, I have had 88, but in this current run, 27 (including HQ and a few warehouses).

But for that $3.5 million day, $930,000 of it came from one midtown clothing store (75-capacity) where I have the prices more than doubled since midtown allows expensive pricing!

2 Likes

Yes can become billionaire, in my game i actually have +2b cash and 1.9b net worth, around day 1000, got my first billion was at day 500 smthing!

You can become one too, with a good combination of income, using shops and offices, can bring 3/4m a day.
Then with investments can bring 1m a day, if doing it right, can win a lot from it.
And real estate, can buy/sell building for around 1% more or less public price

If invested early on the third company, setup nice shops and offices, then began real estate when having a nice pool (mini 20m) can bring you real money ! Just have to play on the all thing

1 Like