Interactive employees and salaries

Hi, I am only in early game and found that the employees’ salaries could be more flexible. Here is what features I think would make the employees more interactive:
1. Salary Negotiation
It would be more interesting if I could negotiate the employees’ salaries and bring them down a bit. That would be nice if you had little money and could not afford the salaries.
2. Use AI
If possible, use the AI technologies we have now to make the employees more interactive. For instance, if the employee has demands or something to ask you, just use the AI to say it, and let the use talk with him.
3. Deniable Demands
Let the employee (or the AI employee) have deniable demands by clicking “accept” or “deny” when he has a new demand. Also, let the employee talk to you about his feelings about the work and demands.

These suggestions would enhance the user experience, implementing them would make the employees more interactive.

1 Like

Hello and welcome.

1 - You can negotiate wages! Just click the negotiate button when recruiting employees!

3 - You can’t deny a demand, it’s not your demand, it’s the employee’s! But, using a headhunter, you can filter which demands you don’t want to allow, and as long as you hire a 100% skill employee, they won’t get those demands you don’t want!