Ideas & Suggestions - Britto

Hey Guys,

I have a few ideas currently. I will probably have a few more over time and add to the list but here is my first handful or so.

1 - Bike - Add a bike that we can get early on in sandbox mode which has a small trailer that holds maybe 4 boxes.

2 - Relationships - I have seen that we can die at age 90, not that I am even close to that age yet lol, but I think it would be cool if we could go out to local bars, clubs, bowling alleys, movie theatres etc and meet new people and have relationships and hopefully get married and have children. Than we can pass on our wealth to our kids if and when we happen to die.

3 - Game Speed - I feel that very early on the game moves to fast, but also sometimes to slow lol. But I think the option to have 1x, 2x, 3x and 5x speeds would be a great addition. I feel sometimes I am running around like a headless chicken trying to get things done in time. Also maybe when we go into stores to purchase things maybe the time could pause, or slow down significantly.

4 - Delivery Schedule & Costs - When I am looking at getting stuff delivered we can only select one day per week for delivery, now I know that I can get it delivered say Tuesday and than change the date to Friday and get two deliveries per week, but I would like to set up a schedule so we can select what days things get delivered and what is coming etc. Also the $1000 delivery fee is quite high, I feel that it should be adjusted to maybe $20 per box, or a max of $250.

5 - Training - For us to train our staff they need to be unallocated from their current position etc to train them. I think that if we select to train them they should train the next day and not arrive for work. Maybe a pop up saying, are you sure you wan’t to send your member of staff for training? They will not be available to work tomorrow.

6 - Tooltips - We need tool tips when we are looking at buying new things from shops, so say the Industrial fryer, hover over it and it will say Donuts & Fries and for the Clothing racks, show what you can place on them. A tool tip or info on the decor for the businesses would also be great, so when I am selecting my new floor if I select the $20 floor, it will say -25% satisfaction, and if I select the $100 floor it will say +50% satisfaction, so that way we know what changes we can expect from what floor and wall selections.

Updated Ideas 07/03/23

7 - Work Schedule - I would like to see this simplified somehow. When you have 20+ lawyers you have to scroll up and down and all over the place to put them in where you want them, I would like the option to select the days I want them to work like Monday to Friday and set their times and its done, and than Saturday and Sunday the same way. I always have my Full-time guys working Monday to Friday, and my Part-time guys Saturday and Sunday. So an easier way to get them there would be awesome.

8 - Import/Export Deliveries - I am using the import and export deliveries and getting stuff moved over to my businesses really fast which is great, however, can we have the option to have stuff delivered to more than one place? I wan’t to purchase Paper Bags at the only place I can and get them delivered to all my businesses but can only select one destination. Can this be changed or do I need to hire another purchaser to select more than one warehouse?

Feel free to have your say and let me know what you think. Sorry if someone has already had some of these ideas, but great minds think alike.

Thanks for all the hard work, loving the game!

Britto
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRNdJJA931AMfR6abMZoQXA

1 Like

1 - Bike -

Electric scooters are on the roadmap, so that’s similar, but not quite the same

2 - Relationships - I have seen that we can die at age 90

This has been requested a lot, but so far the devs don’t seem to want to go this way, but maybe if people keep asking for it. lol However - you only “die at 90” if you don’t have enough money, otherwise you continue on :smiley:

if I select the $20 floor, it will say -25% satisfaction, and if I select the $100 floor it will say +50% satisfaction, so that way we know what changes we can expect from what floor and wall selections.

Just so you know - that’s not how the walls/floors work. You just need to clear the threshold of how much the walls/floors need to be worth, which is currently $5,000 (so each floor/wall piece doesn’t help with satisfaction, it’s only when you cross the threshold that it counts as “done”).

8 - Import/Export Deliveries - can we have the option to have stuff delivered to more than one place? I wan’t to purchase Paper Bags at the only place I can and get them delivered to all my businesses but can only select one destination.

Each Importer can only send each item to one warehouse. Each freight truck can deliver to 6 locations (EA version), and if you get a double wide warehouse, you can have 2 freight trucks and service 12 locations. However, if you want more than that, you’ll need additional warehouses, which will each need their own purchasing agents.

Another thing I’ve done to help with this is to have one warehouse that only gets paperbags. Then this warehouse delivers paperbags to all my other warehouses (this should allow you to send paperbags to every warehouse, which would each then send them to all the retail locations)

5 - Training - In order for us to train our staff, they must be unassigned from their current position etc. to train them. I think if we choose to train them, they should train the next day and not arrive at work. Maybe a popup saying, are you sure you’re not sending your staff member for training? They will not be available for work tomorrow.

Just for information, you can train your employees without them having a day off,
To do this you need to go to BizMan → HR Manager → Automatically train employees up to → 100%

And this will automatically train all employees assigned to this HR Manager without taking them out of their working day

:slight_smile: