I want Tips for New Players and Community Support

Hi everyone,

I am really enjoying the game as a new member but sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed by the options & mechanics. I thought it would be helpful to start a discussion about tips and strategies for new players to make the transition smoother.

What are some essential tips you wish you had known when starting??

As well, I found these resources when doing research on this; http://forum.bigambitionsgame.com/t/tips-and-tricksminitab witch is good still need suggestion & I would love to hear about effective ways to manage resources, build businesses, or navigate the city efficiently.

Thank you… :grinning:

Unless they patched it, setup at least 1 shop making roughly 3k profit per day with staff fully running it first and get your 2nd business class done, along with a HQ small office with a headhunter and one HR manager and 1 logistics manager and 2 purchasing agents training up) Go to Vantander bank, they let u take out close to a 1mill loan w/o any net-worth/requirements. Use the 1mil to snowball retailers of the same type in every district and it will more than cover the interest payments and let you just focus on setting up your warehousing and whatnot, don’t make more than 2 shops in any one district to keep rivals from getting angy. This makes the boring early game easy but also makes there almost no difficulty grinding up from nothing. The game is very hard to “fail” unless you litterally ignore the tax mechanics.