How can small music artists submit their music to the game?

I’ve really enjoyed the music in the game so far but it feels like the list is short. Would the game give small artists the chance to get their music on here?

2 Likes

Hello, it’s true - the music list is a little short at the moment, but it’s about to be greatly expanded. This update just switched over to our new music provider, but it’s not the full playlist yet!

Our music is now licensed from Epidemic Sound

3 Likes

That’s fantastic news! Eager to get a listen. Thanks for taking the time to reply!

PS this game is amazing! So glad Steam put it on my radar.

3 Likes

Is it possible to keep the old music and add new music to increase the selection?

With this update, we switched music providers, so the track selection had to change. I believe the intention now is to grow with this provider and continue to get new songs in addition to the songs currently in there.

Do you have a list of the old songs? Title/Artist?

I really liked some of them and now that they’re gone from the game, I would like to buy them if possible.

I don’t know how complete or accurate these are (they aren’t “official”), but I’ve found two fan created playlists. Hopefully this helps track them down!

Big Ambitions Soundtrack on TIDAL

Big Ambitions • Music - playlist by Fred Serrano | Spotify

Adding own Mp3 files still a go for the next EA beta release? I already have some in mind that I plan on adding lol.

1 Like

Same I’ll be adding a few

Currently still planned for EA 0.2, yes!

1 Like

Actually, would it be possible for us to input a URL instead for a live radio station? Would be pretty cool too, games like Euro Truck Simulator 2 has that feature.

2 Likes

I’m a fresh Chinese player who have downloaded Big Ambitions for 5 hours since I saw your game’s video in Bilibili which web like Chinese Youtube. I have to tell you guys that the game has a number of player in my country and it makes us enjoy it indeed XD.
By the way, I detect that your music channels in the game is relatively few. I wonder that if you have any interest to put some Chinese HipHop songs in the music channels cuz I’m a independent musician in China who make HIpHop music. You could hear my songs firstly and make the decision that use it or not. And i wouldn’t ask for any cost for the copyright or anything else, which means you could use my songs totally in free because I love the games so much.
If you have some thoughts about it, plz contact me in personal channel here or reply me under this topic. I have to use E-mail or this web to contact you in future because in China we couldn’t use app or web like twitter, telegram and so on by the national network blocker.I have sent a same post in steam forums in case that you guys do not mention it.
Thank you for the eager and effort in Game Development, and I look forward to receive your message soon!