Gym business

Hi and congrats for the release ! It’s awesome !
Since i saw that the gym will be there in the next update, i though that it can be nice to have gym business. Like Gold Gym or like that.

9 Likes

Why not make the gym that is planned for 0.2 a new business option as well. Everything used in the game should be a business option in some form. Like if car insurance is used in game then insurance firm would be an idea…

Also would be cool if character physical shape and energy would change based on lifestyle ie exercise at gym and type of food ate.

1 Like

We should have this type of business in the game too, but for this one we will need specific staff just like you need for law firm and others that you call city workforce for

the staff for the gym should be “Personal Trainer” and “Reception”. Personal Trainer should have a specific task and a different price for his work at the business.
Reception should be nothing special but something that would check/sell gym membership and stuff like that

with a Gym there should be a new store or more items in shops for this type of business

3 Likes

Awesome. Nice ideas !

Taking advantage of your suggestion about the “Reception”, maybe it’s a good profession to explore in the office businesses that currently exist in the game.

yes! I was very excited for the gym update, but disappointed we couldn’t start a gym ourselves. I really hope devs implement this