Greve

desole je suis Francais …
rajouter des grèves , revendication … etc…
mais juste pour les Grossiste et les commandes entrepots…

exemple : la commande de vetements n’est pas arrivé car en “chine ils sont en grève pour avoir plus de salaire la grève est prévue pour une durée de 15 jours”
ou: “rupture de tasse a cafés cette semaine”

pour les arrets maladie: avoir la possibilité d’embauché du personnels beaucoup plus chère pour une durèe détèrminer

1 Like

Translation (google translate):

Sorry, I’m french …
add strikes, claims, etc.
but just for wholesalers and warehouse orders…

example: the order for clothes has not arrived because in “china they are on strike to get more pay the strike is scheduled for 15 days”
or: “coffee cup break this week”

for sick leave: have the possibility of hiring much more expensive staff for a determined period

My notes:

I think this is similar to a few other posts about adding staff related problems, in relation to warehouse staffing and hired staff.

Examples they give are sick leave and work strikes.

My notes on my notes:

Couldn’t find another post on the forum regarding strikes, so this may be a unique post.

I think that in order to have strikes they’d have to have a union system in place to group members of staff (so that your business just doesn’t straight up die in late game)

2 Likes

Sorry but yeah having imports stop would make you consider being more than a JIT business and would make you think more about how you store goods.

1 Like