Filter options in menus

The idea is to have a filter Option for different menus.

For example what im thinking of, is the menu for your staff.
At a specific point in the game i had so many staff members there was a complete chaos in my overview.
I took over some other buisnesses from competitors but now i got so many new empoyees which is a pain to click on everyone and pick them so i can train them, or put them in other buisnesses etc.

If i could just sort for example for: ‘lawyer’ & ‘no buisness’ for example i could just click the tick in the top to select all of the filtered staff and do what i need them to do.

Same goes with the shops. Filter options like shortages in their stock or different city locations so i can set them up with the demands of the city district.

I just miss a filter option which could be really handy in the later game where u have more shops etc.

Maybe it could also be managed through the hq and your managers(there were some others with ideas like this already). Like i can set different managers up for store types etc. Just so i can get a quick overview when something unexpected happens.

3 Likes

Some changes will be coming including probably some more dropdown options to filter out certain things like you’re saying, because you’re right - it gets quite tedious with a huge empire!

2 Likes

Sort filters should stay when leaving a menu, like age in myemployees or average daily income. Option could be turned off and on in the game menu.
In some other threads people asked for more filter options in bizman, the same goes for those.

1 Like

If a filter option can be added because when there are so many employees it becomes difficult to go through all of them.

Also if a column can be added where it shows all employee pending requirements in one glance instead of going through each one employee cause it is time consuming and gets confusing.

1 Like

Long time sim player (football manager for the database nerd started it all).

Love the game so far but have found as your empire grows staff & business bits get a bit unwieldy, suggesting adding filters to both so you could filter by name/type etc. which would make managing them so much easier, I’ve got staff in the thousands and find rather than having nice uniforms setup by business type I end up selecting all and assigning one for all.

1 Like