Conveyor belt in restaurant

A few days ago, I saw a picture of a factory conveyor belt posted on Discord, which got me excited. Speaking of conveyor belts, why not have a conveyor belt restaurant ? The well-known conveyor belt sushi is a typical example , the food will circulate continuously on a conveyor belt loop. In this kind of restaurant, there is no need for waiters to walk around to get the food. Instead, customers take the food on the conveyor belt themselves, and the waiter only needs to refill the food at the entrance of the conveyor belt.

It would be very interesting if the factory’s conveyor belt system could be adjusted and added to the store. This mechanism will break the previous store planning way, and players will pay more attention to the reasonable placement of conveyor belts (which can cover every corner of the store, connecting the kitchen and the dining table), instead of letting customers line up at the counter waiting for waiters to walk around to pick up the food.

I don’t know if there are similar conveyor belt sushi restaurants on the developer side, but if they don’t know about it, I have also posted the wiki of conveyor belt sushi below so that they can better understand the operation mode of this restaurant: