Coffee Machine Employee Demand

The Coffee Machine Employee demand is pretty expensive. A couch section costs $400 and a standard fridge costs $1800, but the industrial Coffee Machine is $15,000, plus another $600 for the counter and coffee. Plus, if you’re putting it in a large office with more than 10 employees, you’ll need multiple of them.

Perhaps you could have a smaller “Office Coffee Machine” from the Ika Bohag that is more comparably priced around $3,000.

3 Likes

I like how you say more comparably price and the thing still costs 3.000 :stuck_out_tongue:

But I like this idea though, it could also be used in your house for an energy boost perhaps. And in the end you can make it equally useful to serve customers. But then you’ll have to give the industrial a slight bump otherwise it doesn’t make sense as it’s only 10 CU atm.

2 Likes

Right? lol I was going to put $1-2k, but then looked up prices and realized they were higher!

it could also be used in your house for an energy boost perhaps.

I like this idea too! I’ve put the industrial one in for decor, but it’s huge and non-functioning, which is sad.

1 Like