Cars - Price / Capacity / Buying & More

I suggest some suggestions for the cars in the game. I think that some small interesting additions and modifications are missing.

1- Their price

The price of the cars are too low. You can buy the best car even before you finish the tasks of uncle Fred. I find it ridiculous.

Here is the price I suggest here:

• Honza Mimic → 20,000$.
  • UMC Desert → 45,000$.
  • Missam Villan → $88,000
  • Mersaidai S500 → $250,000
  • Ferdinant 112 → $325,000
  • Freight Truck T1 → $120,000

Add specials, example: If you buy 2 cars in the same dealership (on the same day) the 2nd one will be 35% off each tursday for exemple…

2- Their capacity

The storage capacity of the cars is not real in my opinion, we should review some capacity of some cars.

Here is what I suggest here:

• Honza Mimic → 8 ( same )
  • UMC Desert → 40
  • Missam Villan → 20
  • Mersaidai S500 → 10
  • Ferdinant 112 → 5
  • Freight Truck T1 → 80

3- The purchase system

When buying a car, it would be nice to be able to choose the color before confirming the purchase of the vehicle.

It would also be nice to be able to choose if we want the car to be delivered to our main home/warehouse or to the parking lot behind the store.
Let’s be honest, when you buy a UMC Desert / Freight Truck T1, you want to save time by sending it directly to the right place.

Of course there will be some transportation costs to pay.

4- Repairs

When our car reaches 0% damage, the car becomes unusable. So I suggest that when you visit the service station for the first time, you unlock a new contact, the car repairer.

When you call him, you pay an extra $1,000 for him to come and repair your car exactly where it is at the time of the call.
The total price + fees will be displayed before you confirm. It could be more expensive in the weekend.

Same thing for gas…

1 Like

Interesting ideas overall. Regarding the quote below, just in case you weren’t aware, you can already call a tow truck to take you to the repair shop if the car reaches 0%. Not quite the same as bringing a mechanic directly to you, but it does prevent the car from being “unusable”.

When our car reaches 0% damage, the car becomes unusable. So I suggest that when you visit the service station for the first time, you unlock a new contact, the car repairer.

When you call him, you pay an extra $1,000 for him to come and repair your car exactly where it is at the time of the call.