Buying Personal Food in larger quantities

Refilling the fridge is annoying when I can only hold 4 meals at a time. In real life, I’ll carry a dozen bags of groceries in one trip from the car to avoid a second trip, but in the game, if I want to grab a dozen meals, that’s 3 trips back and forth from store to vehicle, then 3 more trips from the vehicle to my fridge.

The 4-item limit makes more sense when hauling big boxes on the handtruck, but I feel it’s too limiting for grocery shopping.

My two suggested options would be 1) You can carry more than 4 food items. 2) A possibly simpler option would be that each “pack” of food contains 4 “portions” once you put them in the fridge.

Disclaimer: As far as I can tell, it’s not really essential to eat right now, so this is more about the future. I believe your energy just drains faster if you’re hungry, but if you’re just driving around and managing Employees, you can go without food.

5 Likes

Yes, Yes, Yes.
Absolutely yes.
Obviously when there is an actual need for food to keep playing. Each time take 4 units of food, return home, deposit, exit, buy back in (x5-6 times)

1 Like

On beta 3 the shopping baskets/paper bags will be able to carry up to 10 items!

4 Likes

We did it, everyone! Success!! :smiley:

4 Likes