Buyable parking spots

The Idea is pretty usefull:
Parking spots in the city can be bought by the player.

Several times when I had to do a manual delivery or just go back home, all the parking spots are taken.
If you buy it, it will always stay free of NPC cars.
Some can be more expensive than others depending on the road and place.
It will be good also to have vehicle warehouses or maybe a spot for big appartments.

9 Likes

a garage for appartment would be nice tho

like an underground parking like in the real NY city

1 Like

That actually does exist right now. There are a handful of underground parking lots in the game where you can drive down and park your car. You still have to pay hourly, but they do exist!

1 Like

I know this is going to be an annoying answer but I’ve been buying warehouses to use for parking. I would like to have an apartment with a parking spot but I would also hate having to have an extra screen to go to (Apartment > Garage > Street instead of Apartment > Street). I’m down for a parking lot or something though.

Interesting idea! :smiley: But you just avoid the actual parking spots and park them randomly inside?

I have an apartment across the street from one warehouse so I just go across the street and park depending on what I am doing. I just bought another for my sports cars, but I still park some other cars out front in the parking spaces if I’m in a hurry.

1 Like

I’m still fairly new but I’m also thinking about this topic exactly, where to put my cars, I also came up with the idea of the warehouse, or line them up nicely at the port, but then I had to rent an office and so I then discovered an underground car park. I would find it good to use them a little better (expand) maybe install or rent parking spaces there. I find the search for a parking space very realistic and good. Who can say he comes home from work and can stand in front of his front door where 50 other people live, so that gets a big plus point. I would be in favor of booking, buying, renting an underground car park in large apartments or whatever can. there you could then present your fleet.

I hope google does its job and you can understand my english ;D

1 Like

I’m at the point now where I have over more than 2 of each type of car and I can honestly say parking isn’t even an issue anymore. I’ve been doing more to scatter vehicles around the map in different spots so I don’t have to take a cab instead of worrying about parking.

Searched Buy Parking Spots.
Found this.
+1