Buy Lands / Construct from 0 with Walls

As I say in the title, I would like it to be possible to buy empty land. And build what you want on that land from 0. Being able to place your walls, windows, etc. and shape your building. Respecting the size of the land you have. Depending on the terrain you will have more or less space. And to be able to upgrade the building, with more floors. So you could have a small building, and if you upgrade it to a skyscraper. Obviously you should pay the improvement and the law to be able to expand that building.

Another option would be to be able to decorate the buildings visually on the outside, change the color of the building, doors, windows, etc. So that the buildings are different from each other, and you can customize them to your liking. So we could create neighborhoods with a theme.

Tell me how are these opinions.

2 Likes

kinda crazy idea , but what about an ability for us to build sskyscrapers or buildings or just you own building you could change building looks or smg kinda like building stark tower and have there multiple floors of HQ , my house and /or all of the office businesses