Credit to Ir0nPatri0t on discord for the name of the feedback idea.
- Categorise potential customers into age group/class
- Establish which form of marketing is more suitable for each age group/class
- Establish what product is more likely to be purchased by a certain age group/class
- Allow players to strategize what marketing most suits the product they are selling and the age group they want to target
- Jewel Stores may be more catered to 41-60 individuals/Upper class individuals who can afford to commute by car thus Billboards will be best for those agegroups/class
- Coffeeshops are more “Young-ish” and suitable for both middle-class and upper-class. And since young people are always on their phones, social media campaigns be best.