Welcome to the community!

Hey Everyone,

I’m Josh - 24 year old Software Engineer from the UK! Been following Jonas since 2016 on his Startup Company streams, can’t wait to see the progress with Big Ambitions.

Loved sim games since playing the Kairosoft games on my iPod touch during school lessons :joy:

Hello everyone!
I’m Elliot and I come from France.
I really like web development (mostly backend) and I’m in my first year of my Computer Science master!
I also really like tycoon and management games :slight_smile:

Greetings you all can call me by my online Handles Butterfly or Remilia and any variation of those names if you prefer I’m 26 and Asian. I saw startup company while browsing my steam suggestions page and since then have become hooked since I’ve always been a fan of simulation games.

I specialize in C# and Java for programming laguages and am a huge techie I also stream and game a lot am am looking forward to playing this new game and helping everyone aong just like when I was playing Sarup company well I do still here so I gess it’s just continuing anyone thanks for having me

@SinicalDev, @noftaly, @scarletdevil25 team stream! Good to see you all here :partying_face:

Hey! My name is Daniel (iNeonUK) and I am 30 years old and I come from the UK.

I have always been a fan of Tycoon/Simulation games back from Rollercoaster Tycoon in 1999 and enjoying every game all the way through to Rollercoaster Tycoon World. I play other games such as Planet Coaster, Train Simulator and many other Tycoon/Simulation games to name a few.

I’ve always been a fan of Startup Company (playing for 10 hours a day! :open_mouth: ), even if I didn’t find the game until later on, I still enjoyed playing the beta and eventually the full game. I shared lot’s of ideas back in the beta and I am honoured to be here exclusively to see the development and assist in any way I can for Big Ambitions.

Mike here from Pennsylvania here in the US.

I’ve got a web development background and now work in marketing operations. I became obsessed with Startup Company a while ago and appreciate the invite to this community.

Hi everyone, I’m happy to be here! My name’s Linus and I’m a 22 years old 3D artist in the advertising industry, from Germany. When I play video games, then it’s always tycoon / simulation / management games.

Hi all its Mark from the UK.

I am a Unity developer c#, with about 10 years on and off experiance.
I try to watch the streams when i can, it gives me alot of drive to carry on with my projects.
When i have some spare time i love to play some tycoon games like roller coaster tycoon and my
favorite Theme hospital.
Thanks for the invite to this great community.

@iNeonUK, @ZenMike, @linus, @Gapti hi guys! It’s great to have you onboard :slight_smile: I hope you’re ready for Alpha 1 coming out Friday! :partying_face:

3 Likes

:100:

1 Like

Hi everyone.

Jacob here, 42 years of age, and from Denmark.

Been a gamer since I was about 10 years old, and have played a lot of different types of games

I seem to come back to the simulation and management games over and over again, and got very addicted to “Startup Company” replaying it many times, as new features was added.

I am excited about being able to test and contribute to the “Big Ambitions” game, Thanks for the opportunity.

I hope I get to know all of you better as we move along :hugs:

1 Like

Hey everyone ! Here is the frenchy !

My name is Christophe, nickname " Aka’ ". 30years old

I’m a professional circus artist and i love video game since i’m a kid. I’m also into computer science a little bit.
I’m very excited to be part of the testing community of Jonas ! I played Startup Company way before the release, then started to watch Jonas’s Stream. Found out it’s very cool to watch the development and be able to bug hunt things :slight_smile:.
the discord wasa perfect place to this.

I will contribute as much as i can. And i’m very impresed by this website ! Things are going to be cool ! Looking forward to know you all better ! LEt’s make this game even more great it’s planning to be :slight_smile:

Aka’ :man_juggling:

btw : Sorry for the Grammar in English. It’ll be a bit rusty, been a while since i left London ^^

1 Like

Moin moin! I’m Daniel from Germany, 39.
Software engineer by day and tycoon of all kinds at night.
Early years started with Theme Park, Industry Giant, Mad TV, Dime City and Steigenberger Hotel Manager. Nowadays it’s Tropico, Airport CEO, Cities in Motion, Prison Architect but also rediscovering old gems like Pharaoh & Emperor or Anno 1602.
Occasionally playing totally different genres, currently replaying the good old C&C Red Alert.
Another hobby is annoying developers by finding all the small bugs and throwing lots of ideas at them.

2 Likes