Welcome Gold Supporters!

Hello all and greetings from Germany!

4 Likes

Hello from Tennessee, USA. Looking forward to all that is about to happen!

4 Likes

Hello from Switzerland :smiley:

4 Likes

Hello from Paris :smile:

5 Likes

Hi everyone nice to finish meet you all.
I can not wait to start playing this game but sadly :sob:. I do until Tuesday. I work weekends on night shifts only time I can get on it is Tuesday. Look like you and your team done a amazing job on this game. :clap:
Let you know I am very good at breaking games. So if they anything you like me try out let me know. I will see what can do. In my game play

3 Likes

Howdy

3 Likes

hi, i didn’t receive my steam key, i check my inbox and spam folder and there is nothing, is this normal ?

2 Likes

Hey! Just looked into it. There was a conflict on my email platform that caused it to avoid messaging you because you had unsubscribed to the Localizor newsletter (I know, not related). I’ve fixed it now.

You can grab your Steam key directly from this URL: Humble Bundle - Log In

Sorry for the inconvenience :confused:

1 Like

Hello People!

3 Likes

Hi everyone from Switzerland. Let’s start those small businesses! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hallo everyone from Germany!
Looking forward to play the game and build a successfull empire. :smile:

3 Likes

Hi everybody,

so much looking forward to play the game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m sort of a weekend warrior when it comes to discussing my games. I mostly like to share my thoughts or ideas about games I play. Feel free to like or comment on my ideas for the game. I tend to enjoy sharing thoughts and concerns on a regular basis. I hope to see more ‘good’ implementation of new things for Big Ambitions. Have fun whatever you do. Larwin.

2 Likes

Hello from Ukraine

3 Likes

welcome. hope you have a great time with Big Ambitions.

2 Likes

Hello from Belgium. I am a real fan of SC and folowed your journey and now this, RESPECT man!

3 Likes

@TomTom Glad you joined us

3 Likes

@World Tnx :wink:

3 Likes

Hello from Brazil!

4 Likes

Привет из России!!!)

3 Likes