Welcome Gold Supporters!

Hi friend!

First of all, thank you for pre-ordering Big Ambitions and for choosing the gold version.

I’m over the top excited to finally invite you all into our little private space, which is this community platform/Discourse.

The alpha build

I know you’re all very eager to get access to the alpha build. It’s almost ready. At the time of writing, there are only 20 hours left.

You’ll automatically receive your personal Steam key after 19:00 CEST. We try to get the mails out, but you might have to wait 30-60 minutes before it arrives.

It’s important to mention that you won’t be allowed to share any screenshots or video recordings from the alpha version of Big Ambitions. It is for your eyes only. You’ll have to legally comply with this in order to launch the game.

The community platform

It’s awesome you’re here. The purpose of this site is to have one central space to discuss and talk about everything Big Ambitions. Feel free to @ me if you have any questions.

While we wait for the alpha, why not reply to this thread and say hello to everyone :partying_face:

Thanks again for joining. I’m already looking forward to your valuable feedback!

Best,
Jonas

20 Likes

Hello to everyone :partying_face:

4 Likes

Lots of people joining right now. Welcome everybody!

7 Likes

Hello!

5 Likes

Hello from france ! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello from the center of Denmark; Funen!

4 Likes

Hi everyone. :partying_face:

4 Likes

Hi all!

5 Likes

hello from austria!

5 Likes

Hi everyone!

Great to meet you all. I love Startup Company and I’m mega excited to involved with Big Ambitions. I’ve bought some early access games before, but I don’t think I’ve ever got access to a game this early! :grin:

4 Likes

Hello from Virginia, USA!

4 Likes

Hello from corsica i am very excited for big ambitions

4 Likes

Hype!

4 Likes

Hello everyone.

4 Likes

Hey All,

4 Likes

Welcome everyone. I’m Terrald. I’m looking forward to contributing to this project.

4 Likes

Greetings from Spain!

4 Likes

Hello from Michigan, USA! Looking forward to trying the alpha.

4 Likes