Warehouse inventory totals

Warehouse inventory totals:

Would be nice to see how much boxes you have left on the shelves. Total amount of available spaces could be used to optimize your deliveries also. Maybe also an inventory value, just to flex with haha.

Oh and be able to sort on the inventory table:

Below my professional edits. :slight_smile:

afbeelding

afbeelding

afbeelding

PS: Yes itā€™s shelfes not shelves.

And please add your own warehouse delivery routes to the deliveries tab in the specific store.

4 Likes

Thats already in the unstable beta (beta 4 i believe)

2 Likes

On the Purchasing Agent screen, you are right, it does now show the current amount that is stored in the warehouse (which is an awesome feature, devs), but it doesnā€™t show the maximum capacity of the warehouse based on how many palettes you have.

Also, FYI Beta 4 is live now, ā€œunstableā€ has ended until beta 5 is ready for us to break! :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh no itā€™s not. :slight_smile:

1 Like

When you buy something from the import manager it would be helpful to see how many boxes it will be. Similar to what we have when we order something from the wholesale. Additionally it would be nice to see how much capacity we have left in the chosen warehouse. Especially in the early game when you only have 3 or 4 shelves in the warehouse it happens a lot that i order something an it couldnā€™t be deliviered because i have not enough storage capacity.

3 Likes

Let me see how much storage (shelve) space there is available/used/left in my warehouse/store in one of the appropriate menus.
And it would also be nice to have an option to get rid of specific stuff in the warehouse with a few clicks like ā€œthrow away (or sell) all burgersā€

2 Likes

Definitely! Starting with 0.3, the UI will be getting lots of updates with more/better information, and this is definitely one of the big requests! This one in particular likely wonā€™t be in 0.3, but still, I feel this one is very likely!

Iā€™m not sure when, but weā€™ve discussed some options for that, so Iā€™m pretty sure a solution for this will be coming at some point as well!

To build on the idea. Would it be possible to ā€˜earmarkā€™ or lock parts of a stores shelves for a specific item?

In a way to prevent some items to be unable to be stocked in the store due to other items taking up their storage space.

This could be done with a slider system where each item the store sell and store is represented and then you use a slider along a 100% bar to indicate how much each items takes up. Or it can be done with numbers of boxes per shelving unit or somesuch.

Granted I havenā€™t played in a while so not sure if this have already been addressed or is a mute point.

I agree, and would like to suggest designating shelves in stores to hold only certain items eliminating the need to pull from shelves in stores because too much was ordered of one item and didnā€™t allow room for the other items to be sold in the store.

Likewise, the same thing for the warehouse. I would like to be able to limit the number of boxes in inventory so I have my variety of items without worrying about the total count of items.

Indeed - that suggestion is here!