Vehicle reset

A key or an option to reset a stuck vehicle location to a nearby road/parking will be nice. I get in situations this can be stuck for days and sometimes need to use another vehicle to push ech other out of it (Will be really frustrating if you just started).
And the feature that supposed to fix your flipped vehicle back on your wheels not always working (Dont know if it’s just the angle that need a little change or just a bug)

That is your truck, right (just making sure your car isn’t buried under the truck)? And if you get in the truck, you’re not able to drive off? The vehicle might bounce a little, but it should free itself pretty quickly once you try to drive.

Also, how is it not flipping you properly? Are you staying upside down? It should put you upright and lift you in the air a bit, so you can hopefully free yourself from whatever you’re tangled in.

In case you have this trouble with AI traffic, it should also help to save and reload the game. Traffic will then be regenerated and you’ll hopefully be free. That won’t help with flipped cars though.

1 Like

Its like it lift the back axle to the air so the vehicle just cant move

When a vehicle flip on its side, sometimes it just won’t reset it, like the game didn’t detect that its flipped.

I will try that next time

When a vehicle flip on its side, sometimes it just won’t reset it, like the game didn’t detect that its flipped.

Oh weird - I haven’t seen that one. If it happens again, best option is to hit “F2” to submit a bug report so the devs can look right at your file to see what is going wrong!