Unable to enter (illegally) parked car

Did a drop off of some pallet shelves in my warehouse and parked on the curb, I exited ok… can access storage and empty the car, but unable to enter it again. I believe it is parked to close to the building so that I’m unable to enter the drivers seat…

Guess its a good way for the city to make money on parking tickets as I cannot move the car :smiley:

1 Like

I believe the current solution is to get into another car and smash into the van until you can enter it again!

I fixed it by manipulating the save game, just figured that the game should have a better way of avoiding / handling such situations as its a non-fixable (by ordinary means) issue for a player.

1 Like

I fixed it by manipulating the save game

Snazzy!

just figured that the game should have a better way of avoiding / handling such situations

100% agree! I was only suggesting that in case you wanted to keep playing and were stuck! :smiley:

1 Like

We actually fixed this already, but apparently not good enough!

@Gerwanese will you reopen the issue?

Just reopened

@Thurlin Do you still have the original savegame before you fixed it? That might help us.

Just checked, but unfortunately I did not make a backup copy, thought of it to late :frowning:

It’s alright, Jonas reproduced it. :slight_smile:

1 Like