Больше работ для начала бизнеса

Предлагаю ввести больше различных заработков для начального капитала.
Например водитель такси, водитель метро, в конце концов доставку пиццы. (В игре есть уже пицца).
Помимо этого, я думаю, можно ввести бизнес таксопарка.
Так же игра слишком легкая. Предлагаю сделать так, что бы банки выдавали кредит, если уже есть какой то стартовый капитал, например, 5.000$ которые надо будет заработать самому.

Еще хочется, что бы одежда изнашивалась, и надо идти в магазин, что бы ее купить.

I propose to introduce more different earnings for the initial capital.
For example taxi driver, subway driver, pizza delivery after all. (There is already pizza in the game).
Apart from that, I think it is possible to introduce a taxi company business.
The game is also too easy. I propose to make it so that banks would issue a loan if there is already some kind of start-up capital, for example, $ 5,000, which will have to be earned by yourself.

I also want the clothes to wear out, and you have to go to the store to buy them.

Hey! I recommend updating your original post to the English version. I think that will generate more votes :slight_smile:

I propose to introduce different earnings for the initial capital.
For example, a taxi driver, a subway driver, after all, pizza delivery. (There is already pizza in the game).
Also, I think it is possible to enter a taxi company business.
The game is too simple too. I propose to make sure that banks issue a loan if you already have some kind of start-up capital, for example, $ 5,000, which you will have to earn yourself.

I also want the clothes to wear out and you have to go to the store to buy them.