Stop automatically showing Producer UI popups

It may seem useful at the beginning of the game, but then it becomes totally useless and even annoying.
For example, in a small clothing store with 16 racks, each time you hover over a rack with the mouse, a window appears. But as your racks are all close, you end up with several windows that overlap each other. Then try to empty the rack, and the button you want to reach will be hidden by the window of the rack next door, and the “empty” button is no longer accessible without having to change the camera angle.
This is one example among dozens of cases.
For the information windows of other objects, buildings, vehicles, etc., there too we do not need it to be displayed automatically, especially since after several hours of play, we know that here it’s a shelf, or that there’s a house…
It would be much more practical, for example, to keep only the highlighting of the object, and to allow the player to decide the opening of the window thanks to mouse click in combination with I think that would be good for the player, good for his eyes, good for the ergonomics and playability of the game.

4 Likes

Agreed after a while with the game it becomes annoying.

1 Like

100% agree. As well as when I hover over my buildings, I always click the Biz button and have to exit out. UI popping up a bit too harshly

1 Like

Yes that’s annoying too, I don’t even count the number of times it’s happened to me :open_mouth:

1 Like

If you have multiple objects such as Clothing Racks near each other, you cannot set the item on the shopping racks by hovering your mouse over the rack, because when the popup window displays and you move your mouse to select the type of the cloth, then another popup window displays on top of the last one, because your mouse was on the next shopping rack.
Please fix it. It’s super annoying.

1 Like

Correct, i have to always use Q to rotate my view for selecting. It would be great if we can just make it sticky by either clicking it or using some keyboard shortcut by hovering over to it.

1 Like

Make it possible to select several store shelves via Ctrl+LMB, for example, hangers - I choose 10 hangers and assign them 1 product.

2 Likes

This should be fixable with an on/off building-button (or building mode)? It could be coupled with the annoying lighting up of the sealing lights when I try to click the computer or whatever… Would tackle multiple issues at the same time.