Something majorly broke

I’m not 100% sure what broke it, so I’ll describe:

I was doing well with owning 7 businesses (1 lawyer, 4 shops, HQ and warehouse). Got up to $1,500,000 in extra cash and decided to try buying out another company (a coffee shop). I bought it ($1,100,000).

I had to upgrade my warehouse - I had 2 vans, and now needed a 5th delivery spot. I purchased a mid-size truck that can handle 4 locations and swapped out one van in the warehouse for the truck.

I couldn’t find a way to sell the van, so I parked it and bought a sports car too for fun. So now I have two vans, a truck, the default car, and a sports car.

Shortly after this I notice that my cleaners have completely stopped cleaning (I started getting alerts in multiple shops about being dirty), I don’t see any customers, and I’m not making money. I went negative…even though it claims I made $176,000 the previous day on the main screen.

SuuperDaveCrash.json (6.2 MB)

1 Like

Hello! It is related to the table at the acquired coffee shop. It had wrong settings (will be fixed in the next patch), and was breaking the whole game at midnight :sweat:

Here’s your savegame fixed:
SuuperDaveCrash.json (12.9 MB)

Thank you very much for the details, it helped a lot!

1 Like

Most excellent! Glad to help - I wasn’t sure if it was the acquired business or the plethora of cars since it all happened within a couple days, but good to know what the issue was!

Bug notwithstanding, the business buyout worked really well. I underbid the first time and was rejected, then slightly overbid and was accepted. Everything instantly became mine except the Employees - which I think makes sense even though I was hoping to keep them too :smiley:

1 Like

Waaa, SuperDave this is a big one!

Please don’t open any more coffee shops though … you never know you’ll break the real world too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Instructions unclear…I have now opened a Coffee Shop in Startup Company

2 Likes

I could have used it, understanding the server system took me an insane amount of time.
Only to realize that using my brain isn’t that hard, if I turn it on xD

EDIT:

from discord, “ba-news” section @SuperDave

Jonas#1 — Oggi alle 09:17
Beta 1 (Build 614) is now up on Steam!
Changelog:

• Fix tables at coffee shops breaking the game
2 Likes