Reported bugs - buildings and objects

Buildings seem to only unhide when you first exit the building but hide again when you walk back to the building. Objects you need for businesses not able to be picked up but after reloading from a save you are on you can pick up again. in other words loading is working but some the actions aren’t loading unless you reload the save you are on. i’m guessing something that refreshes player data might be doing it.

The not hiding buildings are the issue mentioned here, so it will be like that for a while.
For the other problem I would need more specific examples what’s not working. Which objects are you trying to pick up and where? The only issue I know of is that picking up is limited while the game is paused, but otherwise I’ve not seen any problem with it in the current build.

i couldn’t pick up the items needed for the first business from the appliance store. After saving and reloading i could. Was a fresh game.

Yes, I have noticed exactly the same.
Both with not being able to enter building unless I save and reload as well as picking up itmes from the appliance store.

Are you by any chance playing on double speed? Both issues can easily happen when playing double speed and shouldn’t occur on normal speed. If that’s the case, it’s a temporary problem and will be solved later on by removing the double speed option (once benches are there to take a rest).

If the problem also occurs on normal speed:

Could you attach the savegames and the Player.log here right after the problem occurs? The Player.log is cleaned up every time the game is started, so it’s important to take it just after the bug came up.

Savegames and Player.log are located at: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\Hovgaard Games\Big Ambitions. The AppData folder might be hidden, in that case you can just type it into the address bar of your explorer.
Alternatively, you can just type %LOCALAPPDATA%Low\Hovgaard Games\Big Ambitions in the address bar no matter what’s your username, it will always lead to the right folder.

You might also want to try the “Verify integrity of game files” option in Steam just in case the installation is broken:
grafik

sorry hadnt been on for a few days.
if i notice this bug again i try save and upload next time. sorry had a busy week. it was on normal speed. i might have used double speed before shop opened but switched it back after save , i dont have same save as of now. i try recreate issue see if its there again?

i will try verify files too.

Closing this old bug, please report again if it still happens with new savegames.