Rent/buy including furniture

Hi I want you to add buy/rent including furniture inside, and I hope you can add Indonesia language in the future, because many Indonesian gamers are still not familiar with English and really help your market sales in Indonesia when you realese this games,
just my suggestion :pray:

1 Like

Hello - just to make sure I understand: you can already buy furniture at the the “Ika Bohag” (the fake Ikea), but you’re talking about renting a building that already has furniture in it. Like it’s already decorated, and perhaps you can choose from different layouts? I know the devs have talked about that, it’s just a question of if/how they choose to implement it. Perhaps it could be part of the interior decorator.

There is currently one way to kind of do that - you can take over an existing AI business. Then you get their furniture, inventory, employees and everything. Not quite what you’re suggesting, though.

1 Like

yes, I understand, precisely because of that I want there to be random features, not necessarily from AI, but it can also be buy/lease assets that not yet have AI ownership

1 Like