Pre built shops for sale

A nice feature would be a gallery with prebuilt shops. After setting up the first 5 shops it became a bit tedious to set up the next one. I don’t mind having to pay extra to use this feature. E.g., all the items cost $25000, but you pay 15% for the people setting it up. It can also take 1+ days to complete.

I like this idea. I had the same issue when scaling with Startup Company…I loved the ability to customize the offices and such, but as I expanded and grew into a larger building, it was very tedious to move each window and partition, piece by piece.

I think this would make a great addition to the current interior design section (I think that’s what it’s called - where you can customize floors and walls). Perhaps there are “furnishing” options with different layout options based on the size of the room and type of business.

1 Like

Hi guys!

That’s a great idea! I think Sims have something similar to this too.

In the future, it’s already planned that you’ll be able to buy competitor businesses, including their inventory. However, that won’t help for blank stores.

Would it be even cooler if we somehow made this require a specific employee type to be seated in your headquarter? Could be an “interior designer” or something like that. We generally try to avoid any “magic” from happening in the game, similar to requiring you to actually go to the furniture store.

1 Like

Gating it behind an interior designer is a fair compromise. By the time you can afford one you already set up a few.

A feature like the gallery from The Sims would be cool. Otherwise, just have a few prebuilt shops to choose from. Either will work for me.

We generally try to avoid any “magic” from happening in the game

I love that mentality - it’s more fun and satisfying to earn things. However, getting an interior designer at HQ is a perfect compromise, in my opinion.

" you’ll be able to buy competitor businesses, including their inventory. "

Side note - I was hoping for something like this, so that’s excellent!

The interior designer sounds great. There could be a selector of equipment what the store can have, and the designer will automatically purchase that equipment and place it in the store. Additionally to this, there could predefined and manual designs. By interacting with this designer, the player can view any owned business from a distance like on a blueprint.

Maybe this is a separate idea as the designer can be too powerful and the amount of the responsibility can be too much. How about to add equipment delivery to the shops. When starting a new business for a building 285 m2, lets say gift shop. The player will have 40 building capacity and require:

• 3 round shelves for cheap gifts
  • 3 round shelves for expensive gifts
  • 2 counters with 2 cash registers, or, 2 checkout counters
  • 2 soda fridges
  • 2 shopping baskets
  • 1 mop
  • at least 1 storage shelf

Minimum number of items 14. And all this is done with the hand truck only having a capacity of 4 boxes. And not only that, the items are in different stores.

@Ampire that would be a cool feature if it is possible to build. Personally, if the Interior designer use one of a set of prebuilt shops, I would be happy.

I also like the gallery idea from the sims, because you can now save a pizza shop template, and a burger joint. So you can even choose what type of fast food shop the Interior Deseigner should build.