My feedback

Hi ,

Since iv invested some time in this game 15 h+ . I finally had the time to write this feedback .
I played Alpha 9 and 10 .

First of all this game already feels really good in so many ways . Warehouses , different shops , Different goods . Wholesale store etc… Big + to u guys for making this game .

Things that made me stop playing in alpha 10

The Van with 20 Cargo slots ( really hard to steer left and right comparing to the other vehicles)
Employee’s working 20-25 hours getting exhausted ( thates a joke right )
Managing ur employee’s when u own 3-4 store + HQ + Warehouse . Is for me really hard to know whate is going on with ur employees . I would really like it to be more compact . Filter or a summary of each shop .
Once u have a jewelstore shop u already won at this point in my opinion .
Non Food ( Vegan i geuss ) Cant be placed in ur supermarket .
The latest content ( warehouse import export ) I dont get it at all . Cause u cant buy everything at the import bussiness . (only had 1 contract)

I am standing behind u guys 100 % and most of the things that im writing here u guys probably already are aware off or looking to sort out probably .

Thanks for reading , English isnt my mother tongue so i hope grammar and all that doesnt matter that much .

1 Like

Hey! Just wanna say thank you for your feedback and the kind words. I’ve saved your post and it will be used as we plan the next updates to the game :slight_smile:

1 Like