Lawfirm

So today i started a lawfirm. I was curious how that would work, so i rented an office, bought a destkopworkstation and hired a lawyer.

So the hourly wage of a lawyer is a lot higher then the other employees so far (mine wanted 87) but they can earn you 225 a hour.

I opened my firm 8 hours a day to see how it would work: the first day i had instantly 8 custumors (so 8x225) and i made a profit… This stayed the same the next days so it was easy money…

I decided to buy a second desk and hired another lawyer, just to check if i could double the profit… that didnt work, i kept getting 8 customers a day.

Then i decided to open my firm 16 hours a day. I let the first lawyer work 8 hours and then the second lawyer 8 hours on the same desk. That doubled my profit; 16 customers a day…. I think thats a bug?

Besides that, i like the idea of a lawfirm with 30 desks and 30 employees that make money for you, but i think it’s to easy right now…

Maybe a lawfirm should gain some reputation begore they make the big bucks. Because we dont need items theres not much to do, so maybe the player first need to do a class at school. The more school they do the better they get as a lawyer and then you can hire a assistent or law-student to do cases for you. And then they need to follow classes so they can ask more money and gain reputation and so on and so on.

I dont know if this could work but i think it would be nice to have a little bit of extra gameplay…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! Regarding:

I decided to buy a second desk and hired another lawyer, just to check if i could double the profit… that didnt work, i kept getting 8 customers a day.
Then i decided to open my firm 16 hours a day. I let the first lawyer work 8 hours and then the second lawyer 8 hours on the same desk. That doubled my profit; 16 customers a day…. I think thats a bug?

It is not exactly a bug. The amount of customers you can get per hour depends on several factors. One of them is popularity. Having low popularity, you probably won’t get more than 1 customer per hour. So adding a second desktop won’t help, but opening more hours does. If you get to 100% popularity, two desktops should give you two customers per hour.

2 Likes