I suggest rain / Weather

I’ll tell you how it is
not enough cloudy weather with rain
and in the future there may be a seasonal cycle
at least rain 1–3 times a week

8 Likes

that true , i would love to see more weather in game

4 Likes

Hey, Imaginez un système de Météo, Pluie, Orage, Vent fort ect, et pour aller plus loin un système de Saison (été/Hiver) entre soleil caniculaire et Neige Epaisse !

3 Likes

fait juste le marquer en anglais buddy cest ecrit de faire des suggestions seulement en anglais et tout aussi non sa seras pas considerer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

but you can disable it, because my pc may explode :c

2 Likes

that would be fire :fire:

1 Like

Don’t forget umbrellas from gift shops.

4 Likes

Please no rain!
I hate bad weather! Bad weather forces me to play video games. Bad weather in video games forces me to not play those games anymore.

2 Likes

While it would add realism, I don’t think it would be worth the extra graphics it would require. I and may others have the minimum specifications for our PCs, so rain would add to the already large demand.

It is certainly closer to realism, but doesn’t really do anything gameplay-wise, does it?

2 Likes

I think if they add rain there would be an option to turn it off for those with lower end computers, no? Personally, I love rain in games, but I do agree with you that it wouldn’t really add anything gameplay-wise here. It would at least add a certain level of ambiance and variety which is something since not everything of value to a player can be quantified by gameplay or mechanics. Ultimately, it’ll be up to the developer whether it’s worth it to add a weather system to the game but I’d imagine that would be one of the last systems to be implemented.

3 Likes

Hello! I would love to see weather implemented into the game at some point! Heat waves, rain/thunderstorms, snow, etc.

Rain sounds and thunder would be an amazing simple, first addition!

It would be fun to see how weather effects your character, and perhaps add things like winter/summer clothing that can increase or decrease happiness based on the appropriate clothing (or even something like an umbrella for walking, or a preference to drive/taxi/metro around town if the weather is poor…)

To take it a step further, it would be really cool if the weather (or even seasons!) changed the demand for the day or the foot traffic.
Hot day? Ice cream, sodas, hot dogs are flying off the shelves!
A blizzard? Maybe more people stay home today, or avoid shopping for things that aren’t necessary that day.

Would be very cool to see this in the game!! Good luck and thanks for everything :slight_smile: Love to see the game grow!

1 Like

Sounds great to me!

1 Like

Yes, or make it audio only! The rain graphics would be unimportant for the game, but having hot vs cold weather affect sales for certain items or the amount of foot traffic for the day would be a fun gameplay element that would give the game some necessary depth :slight_smile:

2 Likes

At the moment, the streets are already wet and there are clogs, so that’s enough for me.

This would be an awesome addition, for QOL and realism. But the option to turn it off would be nice for the players with lowend graphics.
Also some other great additions to weather would be: storms that cause damage that has to be repaired, like leaking roof, simulation of tornado damages, hail damage

And for like winter time when it snows, have snow plow trucks/company to own and plow the snow from the streets?